Design Your Own Tattoo, Tattoo Design Software,Design a Temporary Tattoo

Design Your Own Tattoo, Tattoo Design Software,Design a Temporary TattooShop Now Tattoo Director Lets You Create Your Own Unique, Custom Tattoo Designs Quickly & Easily!


Tattoo Director can create: tattoo art, tattoo designs, temporary tattoos, skull tattoos,cross tattoos, text tattoos, lower back tattoos, dragon tattoos, animal tattoos, arm tattoos, Japanese tattoos, flower tattoos, tribal, and many more.



Choose From Hundreds Of Line Art Drawings, Add Tattoo Ink Colors From The Color Palette, Choose The Text From Our Font Library, Change The Text Color, Try It Out With Temporary Before The Real Thing, Add Multiple Tattoo Images To Create a Collage, Print or Save To Disc For Your Tattoo Artist. Some happy customers


" I just wanted to let you know that my girlfriend and I are having a great time creating our second tattoos. I will send an email with the ink job when it is finished. What I like the most is the ability to try out different color schemes and like you say live with it for a while to make sure that I can live with it for the rest of my life. Can’t wait to get the new images when they are ready, keep up the good work" -Chuck Ciociola


"Yo, A.J., this is a cool program… Read more…




Share on G+

Leave a Reply