Guitar On the Spot – Frustrated With The Guitar? This secret might help

Guitar On the Spot - Frustrated With The Guitar? This secret might helpShop Now I did too until I discovered this one simple secret. Once you know it playing the guitar will be instantly fun and easy, even if you’ve never played guitar before.


The secret is knowing the key concept. Once you know it you’ll realize that you just use a simple code to play the guitar.



If you have the ambition to play the guitar but you’re having a hard time making sense of it, I feel your PAIN. I struggled for years until I finally discovered the key concept, then it all made sense.


"I didn’t realize that you could just pick any key and make up songs like that. I never made that ‘key’ connection. It made songwriting a reality for me.


"I just looked at Jesse’s Easy Chord Chart, picked the key of A, found three chords I liked and came up with a song."


“Learning how to jam with songs inspired me to learn more cause it never gets boring. You can jam along with any song."


"I thought a guitar was more complex than it is, I didn’t realize you could play the same chord in many different places."


“My dad got me a guitar book and… Read more…




Share on G+

Leave a Reply