Use music like a map, not as a ball and chain

Use music like a map, not as a ball and chainShop Now This course is phenomenal. I have been studying it now for weeks since I first received it. I have never been so involved in a song before. I have studied it intensively by analysis and repetition and your guiding ideas on the video. I just go back and forth when I need refreshing!! It is just like having you right here beside me…Wow.


It’s for a select group of piano players who want to take their playing to the next level by discovering the treasure that lies buried in every song. For the most part it is for people who have already studied with Duane and are anxious to get on to the next level of playing.



Over the next year or two or three a very select group of piano players are going to take their playing to the next level by receiving a new "Music Map" that will lead them to the treasure buried in each song.


You see, every song that has ever been written contains within it musical riches galore — enough to make any piano player fabulously rich in musical techniques beyond his or her wildest dreams. You know that’s true, don’t you? All you… Read more…




Share on G+

Leave a Reply