Learn Heavy Metal Guitar

Learn Heavy Metal GuitarShop Now Sick of boring and complicated theory? I know how you feel, you just wanna plug in, crank up the distortion and volume and start thrashing to your favorite tune right? I teach you how right here…


Oh man, it’s such a pain in the ass when you want to start rocking but your fingers don’t seem to do what you want them to do right? I know, I’ve been there.



It’s not your fault as most teachers will have you drudging though boring chords and scales that have nothing to do with metal.


Yes, you can learn these later, but for now, you can get by with the main chords most of the top metal bands use.


As I type this, I’m watching a Black Sabbath DVD, and for the most part, Tony Iommi is playing two finger metal chords! Many of the guitarist today can’t even read a note of music!


If you want a system that is easy to follow, but will challenge you to progress quickly which you can feel and hear, then this is the course you have been waiting for.


Look, let me level with you, you DO have to practise to get good… Read more…




Share on G+

Leave a Reply